Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bananas

The local theater that I saw The Wizard was disgusting. There was crap all over the floor. Well, it was probably candy and popcorn. But it smelled like crap.



My dream theater would probably be nothing like this Dream Theater. But I sure as Hell know it wouldn't have a sticky floor. It'd have a big ass screen. Bumping sound system. And be clean.



Growing up there was this guy that lived down the street from my family. We called him Mr.Clean. He hosed his driveway off daily. If eveyone else had drives covered in snow and ice, his would be bare down to the blacktop.



Britney went bare to the top as well. In case you live under a rock, last weekend she shaved her head. It is my hypothesis she went nutso after losing a baby last week. About 3 weeks ago the tabloids were wondering if she was preggers. My theory, she lost the baby and went AWOL. But I'm not a scientist.



But Bill Nye is. My father went to Cornell with him. I saw the yearbook pictures. Believe it or not Bill Nye looked kind of nerdy back then.



When I was younger I used to always confuse Goofy and Pluto. I don't know why. Maybe I was stupid back then...



I used to watch Kids Incorporated on the Disney channel before school. It starred Stacey, AKA Stacey "Fergie" Ferguson.



Why am I telling you all of this. This shit is bananas.



B, A, N, A, N, A, S.

No comments: